Keeping track of your portfolio of stocks is vital to ensure you are investing wisely and have solid financial planning. There are a myriad of options to choose from choosing the most suitable one can greatly ease this process by providing live updates, accurate analysis, and user-friendly interfaces. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the top stock portfolio trackers on the market. Each of them has distinctive features that meet your specific needs. No matter if you’re a beginner trader or an experienced one, the right portfolio tracker can assist you in monitoring your investments, keeping track of the performance of your investments, and making educated choices.
What is a Stock Portfolio Tracker?
It is a tool that can be utilized to track the fluctuations of the stocks that you have in your investment portfolio. Through the tracker, will be able to observe how your current allocation stacks to meet your long-term objectives and also see the performance of your portfolio with respect to the market.
The trackers are simple to use and come with powerful analytical tools. Additionally, they also integrate with stock screeners and brokerage tools. The benefit is that you will be able to keep track of the stocks that you have purchased and those you’re interested in.
Other Features of stock portfolio trackers include:
- You can observe the way you currently allocate your assets is affecting your financial goals.
- It aids in comparing the performance of your portfolio with market benchmarks.
- It is possible to view all of your investment portfolios in one place which makes it easier to keep track of your performance in investing.
- Some portfolio trackers can provide you with vital data about the securities’ gain-loss statements from the many trades that have occurred.
- It will also explain how your securities are reallocated to different market sectors such as telecom, energy, papers, materials medical, financials, and so on. and how this allocation changes as time passes.
- The best portfolio trackers offer you options to create portfolios for your investment accounts, or to create hand-operated portfolios in order to test strategies.
Also read: 10 Best Crypto Portfolio Tracker Software and Apps
Top 10 Stock Portfolio Trackers
These are just a few advantages of stock portfolio trackers, however, which trackers are they you should choose since they must be of high speed and reliable, and be cost-effective, and have excellent features? Are there any ways to include all of these features within one tracking device? Yes, it is. Here’s the list of top trackers that were developed following a great deal of study.
1. Delta Investment Tracker
It is a cryptocurrency trading application that is available globally for Android or iOS users. It comes with both premium and free versions It is possible to start to use the free version and if you are satisfied with its features, you can opt for the premium version.
- You can track real-time price fluctuations for the largest selection of bonds, stocks ETFs, mutual funds and options, and futures and cryptocurrencies.
- It gives you the summary of your overall balance in your portfolio, your current market positions, and the values, percent changes, and capital gains that are not realized.
- Price changes notifications
- Also, you can view information on the assets and news about supported investments.
This platform gives you an incredible performance. Here you can monitor your ETFs and shares across more than 40 exchanges worldwide. With Sharesight you will be capable of tracking the performance of the stocks you have listed. This tracker is designed to target UK, New Zealand, Australian, and Canada customers.
- Native cryptocurrency tracking.
- Custom tax reporting is possible.
- With the aid of ShareSight, it is possible to track the 67 currencies of the world and track other investments that are not listed, such as fixed-interest properties and investment properties.
- You can also monitor multiple types of assets like private equity, currency bonds, alternatives, property, and many other custom-made investments all in one place with their features known as custom groups.
- Dividends tracking for supported stocks.
- Also, you will receive Price change notifications.
- Can do a comparison against benchmarks.
It is among the most effective investment tracking apps available to users of both iOS and Android users. It will be awe-inspiring to learn there are more than three million customers and the number keeps growing because of the superior features and services it provides.
- With Empower you are able to monitor your portfolios and also your bank accounts, bills and credit card statements retirement, and taxable accounts.
- You can get a portfolio summary and a view of the breakdown of categories.
- You will be notified whenever your portfolio’s holdings are not in line with the desired balance of your portfolio. Additionally, you will receive suggestions to alter the asset allocation to enhance the performance of your portfolio.
- They also provide you with the benefit of a mutual fund fee analysis tool.
- Empower also offers an Investment Checkup tool and has an excellent retirement calculator, too.
- It also allows tracking cryptocurrency.
It is among the most advanced portfolio trackers that have hundreds of bank connections and manage all your assets from a single location. It gives you the complete information regarding your investments. It is ideal for those who are new to the field and real estate professionals, homeowners, and experienced crypto investors.
- It assists in synchronizing your brokerage accounts online or could also mix individual stocks in order to record their worth in real time.
- You can also find the current balance of your exchange and crypto wallet accounts.
- Through Kubera, it is possible to connect to over 20,000 financial institutions around the world to connect your accounts.
- You could also mix your home’s value, other web domains, or vehicles you have to calculate the value of your net.
- They can also be easily added by inserting a new row, similar to in a spreadsheet.
- Kubera offers a unique feature known as Life Beat Check that finds out for a time of inactivity. It can also transfer an account to a particular beneficiary.
5. Stock Rover
This is a screener for stocks and an analysis tool specially designed for traders who are learning. The app is compatible with iOS and Android It is available for use on your computer or tablet and mobile devices. The tracker can help you gain detailed information on your performance and also provides tools for analysis of your portfolio and trading planning apps, correlation tools email performance reports, and rebalancing capabilities.
- When you use Stock Rover, you can obtain all the information provided by them, without any confusion.
- It is possible to connect all of your brokerage accounts on this platform. If you don’t wish to connect your brokerage account, you can add it manually or with the import of spreadsheets.
- It monitors these accounts on behalf of you and gives you automatic reports on your investment.
- Stock Rover is a great tool for investors. Stock Rover, you can analyze the performance of your investment against benchmarks and make crucial choices based on factual information instead of relying on intuition.
- After you’ve set up your account You will receive monthly, weekly, or daily monthly reports detailing your performance. The data you receive can be used to evaluate it against various parameters like risk-adjusted return beta, volatility, IRR, Sharpe Ratio, and more.
It’s another of the best stock portfolio trackers as it provides customers with real-time market data and allows for extended hours of trading. Webull is a web-based and mobile trading application that lets you trade shares, exchange-traded funds, and options.
- With Webull there is no minimum amount for accounts and stock trade is absolutely free.
- It is possible to trade pre-market between 4:00 a.m. and 9:30 a.m. and on trading days, from 4:00 p.m. until 8 am.
- Margin accounts offer as much as 4x leverage for trading on a daily basis, and for overnight borrowing power, it’s at least 2 times.
- Personalizing your homepage can be accomplished since you are able to choose the countries and regions that you are most interested in and the stocks you’re tracking.
- Ideal for those who want an opportunity to trade margins, trading on the day, and short-term sales.
- It is possible to view real-time information for price and tracker changes.
- Webull provides a trading simulation that allows you to learn the details about their platform for trading. It also helps you increase your ability to invest.
Also read: Top 10 Tips For Successfully Trading
It’s one of the top investment portfolio management applications. Its interface for users is simple it connects accounts easily and analyzes automatically your portfolio. It also helps identify if you’re exposed to a specific business or industry that can help diversify your risk and investment degree.
- It allows automated investing, with cost-effective management fees.
- You are entitled to all the time you need to meet with your financial advisers.
- SigFig provides unique portfolio tracking tools that are innovative.
- Effective goal-based tools that are goal-oriented.
- It will instantly review your accounts with investments from more than fifty top brokerages on one single dashboard that provides you with a live overview of your mutual funds, stocks ETFs, and other choices you have.
- They will also send you weekly emails with a summary of the performance of your accounts and news that impact your portfolio, and notifications of your top losers and gainers.
- Provides daily audits to ensure that it is on the right track through rebalancing, dividend reinvested in addition to tax-efficient methods.
- SigFig offers free financial counseling.
8. M1 Finance
In this application, you can view the entirety of your portfolio as slices of a pie. It is your job to assign a percentage to each slice, fund your app, and then create an investment portfolio of stocks. The app is quite simple to use and the best thing is that it does not charge a brokerage fee there’s no fee on commissions, and there is there is no minimum balance needed to open an account.
- The platform combines an automated investment management system with the ability to select individual securities.
- It is ideal for investors who need experts to make all of their stock decisions and for those who would like to build an entirely custom portfolio.
- M1 Finance lets you borrow on credit lines at the current rate of 2.0 percent.
- You can pick one of the portfolio options of 80 created by our experts.
- It also gives you the possibility of purchasing fractional shares, which is the case where you buy portions of shares instead of the full shares.
9. Seeking Alpha
Seeking Alpha is an invaluable source for investors, providing an array of financial tools and information. As the most renowned community of investors worldwide, it offers the most current information research, and strategies to help investors make educated investing decisions. With its app for tracking finances, It provides tools for tracking portfolios and real-time financial information for efficient monitoring.
The diverse content on the platform which includes videos, articles research papers, and commentary, appeals to new and seasoned investors.
- Seeking Alpha offers extensive coverage of ETFs, stocks along other investment options.
- The platform offers a broad range of topics which are addressed in articles written by and crafted for investors.
- Each month, thousands of contributors share a variety of investing tips to provide a variety of knowledge.
- The site’s users can read content that provides the most recent information on their investment.
It is one of the most popular stock portfolio trackers specially designed to make trading and investment simple. Ziggma is also believed to be the most efficient screener for stocks and ETF screeners available.
Many investors struggle to manage their portfolios of investments as they are unable to discover effective strategies to maximize the risk-adjusted return. However, using this Ziggma tracking tool for portfolios, you’ll be able to find the most lucrative opportunities that are based on your goals for the long term.
- Portfolio Optimization.
- The Company’s Performance Ratings.
- Links your investment accounts.
- Multi-Asset screener.
- Monitoring tools.
- Model portfolios to benchmark.
- Intuitive portfolio analysis.
- Account Aggregation.
Whatever choice of platform Portfolio trackers can be a fantastic method of tracking your investments from any location and at any point. These are the best stock portfolio trackers, but you should consider all the tools for analysis you may want to utilize when choosing the best stock tracker. After you have installed an app to track your portfolio you are able to concentrate on helping your portfolio of investments expand.